How to apply?
The application process begins with you providing us with some information about your academic and professional background. You can check what is required below under subsection "Required documents". You will also need to pay the application fee. All the reguired documents have to be uploaded when filling out an application form.
After successful submission of your application form, the Course Director will revise your profile and decide if you are to be offered a place in the Masters. We will let you know about this by email on specific dates that are available above (please check "Application deadlines"). Accepted candidates will then be asked to formally enroll in the program. We will send you an email with details about this, but be ready to pay the enrollment fee, school insurance and the first installment of the tuition fee. Once this is done, we will send you a formal letter of enrollment in the program, which you can use to apply for a study visa, in case you need one.
1. Completed Application form (Choose option "Candidaturas a Mestrados - cursos da Faculdade de Economia");
2. An up to date CV of your professional and educational background with a colour photo;
3. Payment of the application fee (50 euros);
4. University Degree Certificate and Academic Results Transcripts:
- Documents in English, Portuguese, Spanish or French do not require translation. Documents in any other language must be translated into English or Portuguese;
- If you are non-Portuguese, these documents must be certified in your country by a notary under the Hague Apostille Convention or by the Portuguese Consulate;
- If your University Degree Certificate or Academic Results Transcripts do not contain Final Grade of the course, you have to submit an official document with its calculation and explanation of the grading system which were used in the institution where you received your Degree.
5. Passport or identity card;
6. Colour photograph;
7. Taxpayer number (for Portuguese applicants only).